MRC hosts an annual conference each year in the fall, the state’s largest annual recycling meeting that draws representatives from local governments, state and federal agencies, universities and colleges, businesses and non-profit organizations as well as recycling and solid waste professionals.
Interested in Sponsoring?
The MRC State Recycling Conference provides a great opportunity for businesses, organizations and other entities to promote their brand, products and services to the recycling community as well as show their support for the MRC through sponsorship.
All sponsors will receive one conference registration and have the option to exhibit at the event. Exhibit space is limited, and will be reserved first come, first serve. All sponsors will be recognized in program materials and at appropriate event times.
For more information, contact us.
MRC’s 2017 conference was held Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at Holmes Community College in Ridgeland. Following the conference, MRC also marked its 20-year anniversary with a reception. Download agenda.
Download presentations from our 2017 conference:
- Community Tools for Recycling Decisions: Integrated Solid Waste Management Tools, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Glass Pane, Southeast Recycling Development Council
- Mississippi Materials Measurement Program, Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality
- Navigating Rough Waters, Southeast Recycling Development Council
- Sizing Up Your Program, The Recycling Partnership
- Smart Ways to Move Recyclables, The Recycling Partnership
- Waste Division Update, Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality
See photos from previous conferences: