Want to learn more about recycling?
Below is a list of links to some resources from our partners that we highly recommend. If you have a resource that we’re missing, feel free to share with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality: This state agency provides a wealth of information on recycling, organics, grants and proper waste management information on its Solid Waste webpage.
- Keep Mississippi Beautiful: This state nonprofit is a close partner of MRC, working through its affiliate network to promote recycling across the state.
- Southeastern Recycling Development Council: A council composed of 11 Southeast state. SERDC offers a number of resources, including educational and outreach materials.
- Association of Plastic Recyclers: This association of plastic recyclers offers a number of resources on recycling plastics.
- Recycling Partnership: This group offers cart grants and other educational tools.
- Keep America Beautiful: The national nonprofit promotes recycling in communities across the country and celebrates America Recycles Day annually on Nov. 15. Most recently, KAB launched the I Want to Be Recycled campaign with the Ad Council.
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries: ISRI is the voice of the recycling industry, promoting safe, economically sustainable and environmentally responsible recycling through networking, advocacy, and education. ISRI offers a variety of resources.
- U.S. Composting Council: The council provides support for generators of organic residues, compost producers, policy-makers, regulators, professionals and product users for the purposes of advancing the industry. It offers a variety of resources.
- Glass Recycling Coalition: The Glass Recycling Coalition brings together a diverse membership of companies and organizations to make glass recycling work. The coalition offers a variety of resources.