Our members make our work possible. We thank all of the members who have supported us over the years, and we encourage new members to partner with us as we continue our efforts to educate residents on the benefits of recycling and promote the growth of the recycling industry in Mississippi.
Now is the time of year to renew your membership for 2019 or increase your support for the year. You may remit your membership dues payment by check, credit card or PayPal. Use the instructions on the invoice that you recently received or visit our Member Payment Options webpage.
For those of you that are not members, but are interested in joining the MRC please check out the different levels of membership and sponsorship available here.
Benefits of MRC Membership
The past year has been full of exciting events, activities and accomplishments for the MRC, including:
- MRC awarded 9 schools throughout the State of Mississippi with our recycling program grants;
- MRC in partnership with the Mississippi Beverage Association provided scholarships to 10 students at Mississippi colleges and universities with environmental studies and interests;
- MRC recognized organizations for their outstanding work in promoting and growing recycling in their area with our Environmental Hero, “Recycler of the Year” awards;
- MRC sponsored our Annual Recycling Awareness Day as a joint event with Keep Mississippi Beautiful at the State Capitol Building;
- MRC sponsored a joint recycling and solid waste management conference with the MS Magnolia Chapter of SWANA May 15-17, in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi; and
- MRC provided information to our members on numerous grant funding opportunities, new programs, workshops, webinars, conferences and other resources to promote recycling in the state.
We are looking forward to more exciting events and opportunities in the coming year to continue our efforts to grow recycling in the state, but we need the commitment of our members and sponsors to make this possible. Therefore, we hope you will consider joining the MRC, renewing your membership or increasing your support for 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Milner at 601-961-5739 or email@example.com.